The Maltese Jesuit Province is setting up a fund raising office, and is seeking to recruit a full-time fund raiser to set up and run this office.
His/her task will include
· Networking within the Province and with the public
· Planning, developing and executing strategies
· Identifying, developing and promoting fund raising projects
· Organising fund-raising and awareness-building events
· Sourcing funding from local, EU and other foreign entities, preparing project proposals, and reports
The prospective candidate should possess good communication and management skills, a proven ability to work in a team while working on his/her own initiative, and knowledge of basic budgeting and accounting.
Previous experience in the field and knowledge of the Jesuit charism and works will be considered assets.
Kindly click here to apply through MISCO.
The information requested during registration is necessary for MISCO to match both the candidate’s expectations and that of employers. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and will not be forwarded to any third party prior to obtaining candidate’s consent.